Buy equipment through private treaty
Ritchie Bros. facilitates private treaty negotiations for a wide variety of specialized and high-value heavy equipment and industrial assets.
Buying is easy: just contact us to arrange an inspection and make an offer. We will handle confidential negotiations between you and the seller, and manage the settlement of transactions.
- Front shovels, Blast Hole drills & more located in BC
- 2014 Poseidon barge located in Ensenada, MEX
- 2015 Manitowoc 18000 located in Houston, TX
- 2013 Caterpillar 6060 AC FS Front Shovel
- 2012 Caterpillar 6060 AC FS Front Shovel
- 2012 Sandvik DR580 DTH Blast Hole Drill Rigs
- 2013 Sandvik D25KS Blast Hole Drill Rigs
- Unused 2010 Atlas Copco IDM-70E Rotary Blast Hole Drills
- 1994 Manitowoc M250 Series II 272 Ton Crawler Crane
- 1998 Grove RT500C Rough Terrain Crane
- 2003 Grove RT530E Rough Terrain Crane
- 1976 American 5299A Crawler Crane
- 1976 American 5299A Crawler Crane
- 1977 American 5299A Crawler Crane
- 1991 American 5299A Crawler Crane
- 1984 American 5300 Crawler Crane
- 1986 American 5300 Crawler Crane
- Unused 2010 Bucyrus RH340B Mining Shovels
- 750HP Trailer Mounted Drilling & Workover Rig
- Unused 2014 Manotti ARM600 Rough Terrain Cranes
- Unused 2014 Manotti ARM350 Rough Terrain Cranes
- Unused 2014 Combifloat C901 Adjustable Platform Barge
Sell equipment by private treaty
As your private sales agent, Ritchie Bros. will leverage its global customer base and extensive heavy industry knowledge to conduct a negotiated sale of your specialized and high-value equipment items.
Work with a trusted partner
As a global leader in equipment sales, with 50+ years of experience, only Ritchie Bros. has the knowledge, connections and expertise to sell your valuable assets. We will take care of the entire process for you, from finding buyers to closing the sale.
Reach the right buyers
Finding a qualified buyer for high value equipment can feel like finding a needle in a haystack. That's where Ritchie Bros. comes in. Our team of sales and marketing professionals knows how to identify and target the most qualified buyers for your assets—wherever they are in the world.
Sell on your terms
We will market your equipment to a global audience and target buyers ready to meet your terms. You set the price and the completion timeline. We'll bring you the buyers with the best offers.
Please email customer service for answers, including help with online registration, bidding, deposits and payments.
Ritchie Bros. — where the world buys and sells heavy equipment
Ritchie Bros. is a global leader in asset management and disposition, and the world's largest industrial auctioneer. We help thousands of people around the world appraise, sell, inspect, buy, refurbish, ship and finance heavy equipment and trucks every month. With our multiple selling platforms and commitment to first-class customer service, Ritchie Bros. is trusted worldwide because we make buying and selling easy, efficient, fair, and transparent.
Why Ritchie Bros.?
Unreserved onsite auctions
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers conducts more than 350 exciting live unreserved auctions each year at our 40+ permanent sites and many temporary locations around the world – all with onsite and online bidding. Learn more
Weekly online auctions
IronPlanet's weekly online auctions are designed to maximize convenience and help you buy and sell equipment in a way that works with your schedule and location. Learn more
Reserved online marketplaces
We offer reserve pricing formats on Marketplacee, with options to buy or sell through our Buy Now, Make Offer, or Reserve Auction models. Learn more