More than 5,000 PriorityBids have already been made in the February 15 – 20, 2021 event.
Ritchie Bros. has been conducting massive auctions in Orlando, FL for decades, attracting travelers from around the world to the sunshine state every February—this year will be different. Due to COVID-19, to ensure the safety of our customers and employees, we will be conducting our annual six-day February Orlando event entirely online, and bidding has already begun. In fact, customers have already placed more than 5,000 PriorityBids on the 12,000 items available in the February 15 – 20 auction.
“Over the past year we have seen customers become more engaged online, researching equipment and pricing, watchlisting items, and placing PriorityBids ahead of auction day,” said Kari Taylor, President, North American Sales, Ritchie Bros. “While the auctioneer may not start calling until next week, the Orlando auction has already begun thanks to PriorityBid. Get online, get registered, and start bidding today!”
With PriorityBid, customers can submit the amount they are willing to bid up to and the Ritchie Bros. system will bid the lowest amount required for them to win the item. The bid is secret, and the system will only raise a customer’s bid if someone outbids them. Notifications can be set to inform customers if they have been outbid or won the item. PriorityBid is open now, with live auction bidding starting on Monday, February 15.
Auction schedule now available
“Our Orlando auction site is open for in-person inspections ahead of and during the auction, with onsite parking available,” added Ms. Taylor. “Other enhancements to this year’s event include video inspections on several asset categories, PriorityBid open significantly earlier for increased customer convenience, and enhanced dynamic bidding for all Timed Auction items. Onsite or online, you can count on Ritchie Bros. to deliver an auction like no other.”
Download our Orlando Welcome guide.
- Monday, February 15: Skid Steer Loaders, Multi Terrain Loaders, Loader Backhoes, Motor Scrapers, Motor Graders, Forklifts, Rough Terrain Forklifts, Telescopic Forklifts, Boom Lifts, Electric Forklifts, Scissor Lifts, Light Towers, Sign Boards, Heavy Gen Sets, Industrial Gen Sets, Light Gen Sets, Welders, Pumps
- Tuesday, February 16:Dumpers, Tack Tractors, Wheel Loaders, Wheel Dozers, Articulated Dump Trucks, Rock Trucks, Water Wagons, Utility Tractors, 2WD Tractors, MFWD Tractors, 4WD Tractors, Track Tractors, Trenchers, Cable Plows, Directional Drills, Boring Machines, Drills, Vacuum Trailers, Pull Scrapers, Feller Bunchers, Skidders, Air Compressors
- Wednesday, February 17:Brooms, Rollers, Tandem Rollers, Vibratory Rollers, Vibratory Padfoot Compactors, Compactors, Crawler Loaders, Crawler Tractors, Carry Deck Cranes, Boom Trucks (straight), All Terrain Cranes, Rough Terrain Cranes, Hydraulic Truck Cranes, Conventional Truck Cranes, Crawler Cranes, Pile Driver, Jaw Crushers, Impact Crushers, Screen Plants, Feeder, Conveyors, Profilers, Pulverizers, Pavers, Asphalt Distributor Trucks, Road Wideners, Concrete Pavers, Barges, Planters, Cultivators, Discs, Harrows, Seeders, Spreaders, Fruit Harvesting Equipment, Harrow
- Thursday, February 18:Compactors, Material Handlers, Hydraulic Excavators, Mobile Excavators, Midi Excavators, Mini Excavators, Office Trailers, Automobiles, Sport Utility Vehicles, Pickups
- Friday, February 19: Heavy Haul Trucks, Truck Tractors (Tri/A), Truck Tractors (T/A), Truck Tractors (S/A), Car Haulers, Street Sweepers, Vacuum Trucks, Tank Trucks, Water Trucks, Fuel & Lube Trucks, Mixer Trucks, Concrete Pump Trucks, Dump Trucks, Mechanics Trucks, Service Trucks, Utility Trucks, Shears
- Saturday, February 20:Cab & Chassis, Buses, Bucket Trucks, Digger Derrick Trucks, Boom Trucks (knuckle), Sanitation Trucks, Rolloff Trucks, Tow Trucks, Rollback Trucks, Plow Trucks, Emergency Vehicles, Flatbed Dump Trucks, Flatbed Trucks, Reefer Trucks, Van Trucks, Lowboys, Jeeps & Dollies, Step Deck Trailers, Hiboys, End Dump Trailers, Grain Trailers, Tank Trailers, Van Trailers, Reel Trailers
See more information, equipment inventory, and auction details here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this auction 100% online?
Yes, due to COVID-19, our February 2021 Orlando auction will be conducted 100% online to provide certainty in uncertain times, as well as keeping our customers and employees safe.
Is bidding online free?
We do not charge fees to use our service, regardless of whether you bid via our website, our mobile app, or if you place a PriorityBid.
Can I place a bid before the auction starts?
Yes, you can bid now with our PriorityBid feature. It's a convenient way to bid if you can't participate during the live auction. For more info visit rbauction.com/prioritybid.
Can you provide me shipping dimensions for a particular machine?
To find shipping dimensions for common machines, equipment or trucks, please visit ritchiespecs.com.
Can I preview equipment before the auction?
Yes, our Orlando auction site is open 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday to Friday, and 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday for pre-auction inspection. We are employing strict social distancing protocols and the number of people allowed in the yard may be limited in full compliance with local government regulations. We also have a YouTube channel for Orlando inventory where buyers can preview running equipment.
Can I bid with the Ritchie Bros. mobile app?
Yes. Download the app to your phone to browse thousands of equipment items, receive notifications, and bid in the live auction. For more info visit rbauction.com/mobile-app.
When can I pick up my equipment after purchase?
This varies depending on what the item is. If paid with guaranteed funds, items can be picked up after the conclusion of the auction during business hours, Monday to Friday from 8am to 4pm. For other forms of payment, you must wait 10 banking business days.
How do I pick up my equipment after purchase?
For pickups and/or if you require loader assistance, appointments are required. To schedule a pick-up, visit our appointment booking website at RitchieBrosOrlando.SimplyBook.me. Last day for pickup before storage fees is April 7, 2021.
What days are you selling certain equipment and at what approximate time? When will we know this?
Sale dates can be found at rbauction.com/Orlando2021 for all lots selling via Live Auction (with auctioneer). Timed Auction lots have a designated sale date and time, which is also available at rbauction.com/Orlando2021.
Register to bid online